Monday, October 4, 2010

A Big Belly

Today I start my 8th month of pregnancy. We are naming our little girl Amelia (which means hard working). This pregnancy has been just that. Who knows what the coming weeks will bring right now, but the doctors think it's a possibility I may go into pre-term labor. We definitely had a scare yesterday and we'll see what happens. I'm only 31 weeks right now. If I can hold out for six more weeks that would be great.

People I don't expect to hear from have told me to slow down, but honestly I don't think I'm doing too much at all, regardless I've taken my list of 30-40 things I hope to accomplish in a day (I never do trust me on this one) and have cut it back to about 20. I have two callings in church, one is a very big one and the other not quite as large. Regardless I'm doing my best and have slowed down with that work as well.




In the meantime, I'm tired, trying to drink even more water then before and enjoying my toddler. He keeps a smile on my face and me on my toes. He loves his dog and is a good eater, inventor and overall just a good boy. He starts nursery school tomorrow and picked out his own folder for school (it's a Toy Story one). He's going to be a great big brother. I'm very proud of him. In the meantime, the rain has us watching more movies then I want and the chill in the air has the oven baking goodies. Even though it's difficult sometimes, I love this life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment