Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tis the Season

I LOVE Christmas! It is by far my favorite holiday and in fact I decorated my tree and everything before Thanksgiving this year. All presents, except the ones that need to be exchanged are wrapped (and one other present). Rumor has it Santa Clause wrapped his presents too.

I just can't shake the Christmas feeling around here. I LOVE it! Now if our little Christmas baby would come, it would be great. Amelia is due December 6th.....we thought she would honestly be here two weeks ago and at one point we thought before then, based off what doctors said...now I only have two days before I'm 39 weeks...this is the longest I've been pregnant.....I can't wait and I'm nervous at the same time. Our little princess is staying right in there!

Anyway when I was thinking about this blog it was something VERY different then what I wrote, but it clearly didn't happen. I'll blame pregnancy brain, plus writer's block from not writing in awhile......oh well. Hopefully I can think clearly again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen, you're so prepared! Good job! I imagine that you're SO DONE being pregnant, but the longer she stays in there, the better off she'll be! Good luck when she decided to make her appearance though!

    ReplyDelete