Monday, May 4, 2009

The First Year

So far I absolutely love the first year of my son's life. He has taught me much in the ways of being a mother, I couldn't ask for anything better. This is a video I took of him yesterday while he was crawling out of the bathroom. I tried to get it while he was banging on the toilet and laughing but by the time I got everything ready, he was crawling out of the bathroom. It's about a minute long. I hope you enjoy it. I promise this week I'll have another good point to bring up other then a video to brag about. I'm definitely one of those typical mothers who takes lots of pictures! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's hilarious that he uses his right leg the way he does. It's almost an ape walk. I say that in the CUTEST way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, he's such a cutie! I loved the big wide mouthed smile. :)

    ReplyDelete