Friday, July 16, 2010

The List Updates

Once we get to summer, it's close to Bradley's birthday....I can't believe my little boy is going to be two in August! On top of all that, he has a little sister on the way. As corny as it may be I have updated our wish lists.

For Bradley we are focusing on Thomas the Train. He LOVES trains and we decided we'd collect the wooden railway set. It's a little more expensive but a lot more durable. Plus we plan on keeping it for years to come. People always ask what to get Bradley so I'm sending the list with his birthday invites this year.

Chris didn't want to update his much at all, except to add a new gift card and Ford Taurus (yes the real thing and not a toy).

Me. It's pretty much the same. I just added a few things here like towels but other then that I'm all set. Honestly a pedicure would be fantastic.

The newest addition is, well our newest addition to be....Amelia! She's due in December. So I added the things from her baby registry we started and found some toys she may want to play with throughout the year. I'm registered at Burlington Coat Factory and soon I'll be registered at Babies R Us.....check it out if you want. I LOVE the nursery theme, it's registered through Burlington Coat Factory.

Anyway that's it for us! Updated lists and as I buy for birthday's and Christmas I'll continue to update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment