Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grateful for my Husband


So I was driving home today from a meeting and I was realizing how lucky I am to have such a nice and wonderful husband. It's the hi-lite of my life. Not only has he been helping me out the past two days (once he got home from school) and giving me a much needed break but he's actually listening to me and helping me out in other areas. Overall we are just working together and doing well together. We of course have had our struggles in the past, I don't know a couple that hasn't, but he's more understanding during this pregnancy. The past few days I have looked at him and I'm just plain enjoying our time together. We are just having it good right now.

Chris, if you are reading this, I want to let you know how proud I am of you. You have changed a lot since the first time I have met you, we both have. You are a wonderful person and a great father to your son. I know you'll be wonderful to the next baby as well. I am very fortunate to have you in my life and I know you don't believe everything happens for a reason, but I do and I know we are perfect for one another. You definitely put up with my crap (begging to give you facials and play with your hair, etc) and my nagging to keep the house clean or a certain way. I think we are good for each other and there is nowhere else I'd rather be then here with you. These past few days, even though we haven't done anything special, have been special to me and I'm very grateful for you. I love you and I hope you never forget that nor question it. I am very thankful for you. I love you very much.

Love Always,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment