Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Creepy Crawly


So as I am typing this blog, my son is sitting in my lap, watching everything. Who knows how well this will turn out. As for this week. I was feeling great until about an hour and a half ago. Now I'm back to feeling sick. But I'm making it through.

I am very excited about our trip on Friday. I just hope it comes soon! It feels like the time is creeping by, which doesn't make sense because there is so much to do.

The past few days, when I get a free chance I have been reading one of my books, The Secret Life of Bees. As of right now I am HOOKED on it. I absolutely love it! I want nothing more right now then to find out what the heck is going on and if this fourteen year old girl is going to finally open up to someone.




Now for the creepy crawly of it all....Bradley, at six months, is crawling everywhere! It's a low crawl with his head up and he just goes wherever he pleases. We now look at him one minute and the next minute he is lost. Chris said his heart sank one day when he couldn't find him, turns out he made his way into the closet.

It's absolutely amazing to me to see how much my little boy is growing. We have most definitely included a video of him doing his creepy crawly and soon we know he's going to be a little mad man crawling like crazy.

3 comments:

  1. He'll be up and at the real crawl soon enough, and then he'll REALLY be driving you crazy! For now, he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bradley! I'm so excited for him and you, yet at the same time it makes me want to cry because Adam won't even stay on his tummy for more than a few seconds and just lays on his back all of the time. Perhaps soon we'll know why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great grandmother Virginia just saw Bradley's cute crawling video. Congratulations Christopher and Jen! It looks like you've got a future Olympian and basketball player-certainly a Winner! Come visit us in Santa Barbara. Alexandria (second cousin) would love to meet him too. Great grandma would love to kiss him and Lily would love to take him to the Beach. Keep those videos going/coming. xo, Your Family in Santa Barbara

    ReplyDelete