Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bradley's Week





Let me tell you Bradley has had a week that I just can't believe! My little bundle of joy is growing up, is VERY active, getting into everything and is well....just read on....

Sunday - went to church. Bradley was quiet during the passing of the sacrament, however was VERY interested in the trays. After sacrament he decided he wanted to stand up and no longer take his bottle. He would turn around and "talk" to the people behind him. My whole sacrament meeting was trying to apologize to people and pay what little attention I could. Ask me what church was about and my answer is....I have no clue.

Monday - I went to the gym. When I got home, he was choking on something he found on the floor. We chalked it up as fuzz or something.

Tuesday - Bradley pulled himself to the standing position and was holding onto the coffee table. He fell, hit his lip and cut his eyelid. I called the doctor they weren't worried, said he may swell a little and he may have his first shiner. Pictures are on Thursday. Of course this happened. Mother in law called, asked if she could live with us. I ran two miles at the gym. Came home from the gym to see Bradley stained in purple and Daddy with resolve in his hand. Apparently Bradley spilled Daddy's cherry coke all over the carpet, papers, magazines and himself. Daddy found him slurping soda off the end table. It was Bradley's first experience ever having soda. Bradley was very cranky. Mommy was cranky and tired.

Wednesday - Cranky baby. Had very poopy pants, have no idea what it was from, probably the fuzz. Daddy went to change his diaper on the floor, I was there to help in anyway. We lifted the poopy diaper and noticed, Bradley poop was smeared on our carpet. Resolve works wonders.

Thursday - The sweet little angel wouldn't take a morning nap. I tried to cuddle with him in our bed with his bottle. Bradley held his bottle to his mouth, drank some then stuck it in my mouth. He's very good at sharing with Mommy. Bradley continued to share with me until his bottle was empty. After about an hour he finally took a nap. Went to get pictures taken at Sears. Bradley cried. After he was settled and comfortable it was hard to even get him to smile once. Lucky for us we got a discount.

Oh the challenges of being a mother. I absolutely love them, although I am VERY tired right now, and it's not even 8:00pm.

2 comments:

  1. This by far is my favorite post ever that you have written. I laughed so much. The pictures of Bradley are cute. It sounds like such a typical week. I LOVE the story about the soda, which is probably why he had such a poopy mess. You're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the joys of babies. I think the pictures look great.

    ReplyDelete