Monday, April 6, 2009

Accomplished

If anyone knows me, I'm definitely a list person. Normally I don't get the list finished, maybe half if I'm lucky. Today I actually made a list of ten things and got them all done today!

1. Laundry - I started and finished all the laundry in one day! I actually am caught up on all of it and I have no clue what to do with myself!

2. Take trash out - Chris forgot to this morning so I did and it definitely made the kitchen a lot cleaner, not to mention I lost Leo in the whole process of it all.

3. Pick up living room - with an infant, one year old dog and ten week old kitten, this could be a challenge but while they were either outside (dog and cat only of course) and Bradley was sleeping, I actually accomplished it.

4. Dust downstairs - While Bradley was sleeping

5. Windex downstairs - Again while Bradley was sleeping

6. Vacuum downstairs - He slept through this one too.

7. Put dishes away - done.

8. Directions for Chris - I was supposed to be at the gym for an hour workout session today, so I pre-made dinner. I left directions for Chris how to finish cooking the rest of it, which was putting it in the oven.

9. Put clothes away - Just finished

10. Mail coupon list - sounds little but it would have sat on my counter forever if I hadn't done something about it.

Turns out I did have the time and motivation to go to the gym, trust me it hurts my biceps and triceps to even type this. Who knew those muscles were used in typing as well. Not only did I accomplish all of that, but I am writing a blog, played a lot with Bradley today, read him a book, until he started eating the pages, PLUS had my dad over for a visit earlier. It was great! Tomorrow it looks like it's going to be a busy day as well. I think I'll read for awhile.....crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel so great to have such an amazing Monday where you accomplish so much! I'm so envious. Today was not one of those days, but I will say, my last load of laundry is in the dryer. And I did actually cook dinner. You are on fire girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've had such a productive day! I've definitely gotten back into the habit of making myself lists everyday, and I tell you what, I'm so much more productive now. I hunger to cross things off that darned list.

    ReplyDelete