Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Resolution Update

1. Have my house picked up by bedtime - some days are better then others. Chris just got a job so we've been out a lot looking for apartments and our house is getting lost in the mix. It's up for sale (not officially yet) so this one will definitely have to be implemented more.

2. Lose 15 pounds - I had lost around five pounds, then another three from a stomach bug....but I think I gained it all back.

3. Eat a healthier diet - I was doing great with this for about two weeks. Once that stomach bug hit, and I got better, I wanted to eat everything in sight and think I did.

4. Be more consistent at writing (blogging, writing on my own time) - I am definitely slacking on this.

5. Finish the second children’s story - Haven't even looked at it again....

6. Work on getting the first children’s story published - haven't looked at this one either.

7. Spend about two hours a week working out (trust me it’s better then what I’m doing now) - I'm lucky if I even do a fifteen minute workout in a week.

8. Keep an active journal - I have about three entries for January (although I did get it in mid January....). It is better then what I had before.

9. Be consistent at Family Home Evening - we are doing much better at this.

10. Complete the first five chapters of my non-fiction book - Haven't started it.

11. Make my bed everyday (or most days….right now it’s rare) - I'm doing much better at this. Almost every day.

12. Build up food storage - It's building slowly.

13. Allow my husband to make more of his own decisions where he will face the consequences himself, but hope he will recognize many or most of the decisions he makes will have a direct impact on our family (meaning me and Bradley and himself of course) - this is going well....nothing too exciting going on here.

14. Potty Train Bradley - this has been on hold since Bradley had the flu.

15. Write an article for the Church - I have a little inspiration floating around.... :)

Well I definitely have a lot of work to do. But it's going to be a slow process, especially since we are moving and our house is up for sale. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment