Friday, February 12, 2010

The Love for My Little Man!



I absolutely ADORE my little boy. He is almost 18 months now and is SOOOOO much fun. He keeps me in check and I do the same. Bradley loves learning and he loves music and singing. These are definitely a few of my favorite things about Bradley....



1. Every morning I get a very long morning hug
2. When he sleeps in his big boy bed he comes running to our room in the morning to wake us up and greet us with a big smile.
3. Bradley loves Ring Around the Rosie's ....a song I loved as a kid as well.
4. Whenever Bradley feels hurt or sad or sick he comes running to mommy to hold him.
5. Bradley loves helping in the kitchen with cooking, putting dishes away, doing dishes (even the ones that don't go in the dishwasher), emptying trash (he grabs shopping bags after we empty the trash and sticks one in the garbage, thinking he's helping.
6. Loves playing games like peek a boo, hide and seek. He will play by himself or with others. He LOVES people, kids, adults and all animals.
7. Loves coloring and learning. He's all about how things work and is intrigued by anything and everything.
8. He's very smart. If you take a spoon away, he'll reach for the fork (and then eat a ton of brownie batter when you aren't looking).
9. He loves stories. Sometimes he takes his favorite book (Where the Wild Things Are) and reads it to himself, while sitting on his little couch. My favorite is the is reading it upside down.
10. Most of all he is always smiling.


There is so much to love in that little boy I don't know what I'd do without him. I am very lucky to have a child like him. I love watching him grow, play, discover new things but most of all I love that I'm his mommy.


2 comments:

  1. You look really great in that last picture! I agree you have a great little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a handsome little man, Jen!

    ReplyDelete