Friday, March 12, 2010

Family History


I have made a very important decision involving my family history....currently the decision is to work on it every Saturday during nap time (as long as nothing else is scheduled). I figure it would be a great start and then I can work on getting the names to the temple. I have not only my own family history to do but my husband's as well. This should be interesting and fun. Chris has shown a little interest in his geneology. We have the proper paperwork for this and now it's just moving forward with it. I'm excited to see what comes of it all. Wish me luck and hopefully I can be somewhat consistent at this compared to previous years.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so if you can find time for family history AND be a mom AND be a wife AND do all the other stuff you do, you will put me to shame. Family History is just one of those things that I just have to tell myself, "There's a time and season for all things." Now and the past three years have not been the time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You're too funny. So far, I forgot about it yesterday but Chris is home for spring break this week, so I'm going to try and do it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete