Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March Resolution Update

1. Have my house picked up by bedtime - some days are better then others, but it's slowly becoming more consistent, except for the weekends.

2. Lose 15 pounds - I'm only at losing two pounds, but I'm working at it slowly. I'm starting to run again (as of today) and I have decided I'm giving up sugary desserts, candies, etc. until Easter.

3. Eat a healthier diet - I definitely need to work on this one a lot. But starting with getting rid of those desserts is a good starting place for now.

4. Be more consistent at writing (blogging, writing on my own time) - I am being much more consistent on this one.

5. Finish the second children’s story - Haven't even looked at it again....

6. Work on getting the first children’s story published - haven't looked at this one either.

7. Spend about two hours a week working out (trust me it’s better then what I’m doing now) - It's been hit or miss on this one, but I'm starting to train for a 5K this month so it should pick up.

8. Keep an active journal - I have one entry for February. Clearly no excuse other then not making the time to do it.

9. Be consistent at Family Home Evening - we are doing much better at this, mostly once a week, although this week we did not.

10. Complete the first five chapters of my non-fiction book - I now have direction and am working on Chapter One as of earlier this week.

11. Make my bed everyday (or most days….right now it’s rare) - Almost every day.

12. Build up food storage - It's building slowly.

13. Allow my husband to make more of his own decisions where he will face the consequences himself, but hope he will recognize many or most of the decisions he makes will have a direct impact on our family (meaning me and Bradley and himself of course) - this is going well....nothing too exciting going on here.

14. Potty Train Bradley - this is still on hold.

15. Write an article for the Church - I have found the inspiration and actually wrote the rough draft a few nights ago.

16. This one is new.....Read the entire Ensign every month - I have not been doing this but if I can read an article every night, I think it will work just fine.

Well that's it for now. We have decided to rent our house now and we found a condo in Rome to live in. We can start moving our stuff down there by the end of March. I'm excited. We know what things we are going to start moving right away, which is pretty much our attic stuff and our basement stuff. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment