Monday, March 15, 2010

Waiting Anxiously


Well I am waiting patiently, that by the way is not true. I am waiting VERY impatiently for my package from LDS Distribution Services to arrive. It's been years since I've been to the temple and the fact of the matter is I can't wait to go. So why this package? I'm waiting on the rest of my ceremonial clothing to arrive. The Palmyra Temple does not rent ceremonial clothing. I've been checking the FedEx Shipping number everyday, several times a day. Currently it's in New Berlin, Wisconsin. The estimated delivery date is the 2oth of this month....I know that's only five more days but I keep hoping and anticipating it will come earlier then that. I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas and well patience is supposed to be a virtue. I guess I need to work on it. Anyone up for a temple trip? I want to wear out that recommend!

5 comments:

  1. I better be first!!! Just kidding. I've been waiting a long time for this day too. Sorry to break the bad news that the temple is closed until right after conference. Perhaps we can go on my birthday? Wouldn't that be an appropriate day, exactly ten years from the day you were baptized? So wierd to say that! Of course we could go any day but what a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm game to go too...!!! Just let me know WHEN ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, if I'm ever in NY again, we'll have a temple date! I remember waiting for you outside the Palmayra temple when you went (I think for the first time?). So awesome that you're going back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Desiree come to Palmyra!!! I miss your stinkin' guts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Des, we could always use a spur of the moment trip, right??

    ReplyDelete