Friday, March 5, 2010

Those Glorious Heels

What can I say other then I'm a girl that loves heels. Too bad they don't always make your feet feel as fabulous as your legs look in them. Heels tend to make your calves look wonderful. I am clearly a fan of them, but in between my dog eating my shoes (see the blog post Missing Shoes written in June of 2009) and running around with a toddler I don't wear them as much anymore. I'm sure if I had some that I loved, which I will soon again, I'd certainly wear them.

Heels really do make my legs look great and the best part is I feel attractive and more put together with them on. My husband is definitely a leg man and I like to look nice when I go out for him. Lately I want to look nice more for myself rather then anyone else. It's definitely a confidence booster. For instance, the other day I went grocery shopping and although I didn't look my finest, I got a very nice compliment on my jacket. It felt good.

My boost of confidence may have something to do with the weather change too. I swear I get depressed in the winter. I can't really go outside and whatnot. Now I'm running (trying to work on those legs) and the sun is shining. I LOVE being outside. I love taking walks and just plain enjoying the outdoors. I used to be outside all the time but now that I am married and have a little boy, it seems as though it doesn't ever happen nearly as much.

Anyway ladies, do whatever you have to do to make yourself feel better. Take these red heels for instance, they are GORGEOUS! I believe these heels are from Ralph Lauren (not entirely sure, they aren't mine that's for sure - my dog would have eaten them if they were). The picture came off another blog called, Swedes Love Fashion. And from that blog, I want to leave you one thought on heels, "For some girls, high heel shoes is a status symbol. A few more inches of height for the petites, a fashion fad for the style conscious and a sex symbol for divas."

Enjoy your heels and gentlemen, compliment your loved ones, they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment