Thursday, June 5, 2014

21 Day Fix - Day 1

Recently I decided to do the 21 Day Fix by Beach Body.  As I'm writing this I'm actually on day 4 but wanted to back track and let everyone know what my thought was from the beginning.  I did do measurements, weight and take pictures but there's no way I'm posting those.  EEEEEK.

The first workout in the series is the Total Cardio Body Fix.  It is no joke.  I worked out before this but wasn't in shape enough.  I had a baby five months ago and when I was pregnant ate EVERYTHING fast-food, at least that's how I felt.  I had lost a lot of the weight but still have more to go.  After your third baby it's hard to lose it, for me at least.  Regardless I did the Total Cardio Body Fix and like I said, it's no joke.  The workout is only a half hour and by the end I was glad it was over, my body was shaking and during it, I thought I would have muscle failure.  It was a great feeling, more so when I was done then during it.  I'm glad I stuck through it.

Everyday for seven days it's a different workout.  It's exciting that way, not the same boring thing over and over.


No comments:

Post a Comment