Friday, June 6, 2014

21 Day Fix - Day 4

Yesterday was my day four and it was the Pilates Fix Day.  LOVE IT!  I was scared of pilates and it IS difficult but I love it.

The eating portion of the day was ok.  I had a shakeology for breakfast and packed some of a light lunch because we were going on a field trip with my daughters class.  Shakeology held me over and I had a yogurt for lunch and then when I got home I made oatmeal.  For dinner we had shrimp, broccoli, wild rice and corn on the cob.  We were running late to t-ball so I skipped the corn on the cob with intent of eating it later, but when we got home I settled for some whole grain crackers and peanut butter and a soak in the hot tub.

My goal is to be one hot mama and I'm well on my way to that.  I find working out helps me to want to "get put together more" and add the makeup and do the hair.

Yesterday I did not take in enough calories and that's not good I don't want to starve my body of the nutrients it needs.  I do know my body well enough to KNOW when I feel the weight coming/melting off.  I felt it in my face yesterday.  Sounds weird I know but I try to know my body because that's really the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment