Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Shakeology Take 2!

Or take 3...really it's take 3 since the first time I didn't like it, then I found out I LOVED it and it really does help with cravings.

Last night I almost didn't get a workout in and started to put together a shakeology recipe but changed my mind, stuck the blender in the fridge and headed to workout.  Of course after the workout, which was late at night I had my shakeology and this is what I did....

Chocolate Vegan Shakeology (I'm not vegan by ANY means, it's just what my husband ordered for Mother's Day)
1 c (about, it was a little less) frozen strawberries
1 banana
1 c almond coconut milk

Blend it and enjoy!  It was great!  I finished it before I realized.

One day I will be brave and not use a banana in my shakes....honestly I'm afraid to though.  Maybe today I won't use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment