Tuesday, June 10, 2014

21 Day Fix - Day 8

Yesterday was Day 8 and I weighed myself in the morning....guess what down a total of 4.8 pounds!  This is nuts!  It was a total body fix and although I wasn't too enthused about "starting over" after taking an unplanned two day break, I was happy when I did.

My favorite workout was the surrender.  You hold your heavier weights at your shoulders, legs are shoulder width apart and then go down on your knees, one at a time. You go down on your right knee, then put your left knee down, stand up using your right foot first and then your left.  After doing this several times you switch sides.  It's hard but by far my favorite workout.

Yesterday my son was getting recognized for having good attendance at school.  I went upstairs and decided to try on a skirt I haven't been able to fit in since WAY before getting pregnant (mind you my youngest is just shy of being six months so six months plus nine....at LEAST fifteen months) and of course since I'm writing this....it fit!

At the recognition yesterday, which was 5-7, I thought since the timing is during dinner time, it was a meal or something.  Nope.  Just ice-cream.  We were starving and my kids and hubby ate ice-cream and I just held the extra cup of chocolate ice-cream with rainbow sprinkles.  Normally I'm not too much of an ice-cream fan and actually for a long time I didn't like it but it looked amazing.  I didn't have one bite.  Then my husband promised pizza on the way home.  I ate some and took it off my chart, only problem is that I've been worrying about is I thought I had those color containers free and it turns out I didn't, so I'm worried I messed up.  Ughhhh...last thing I want to do is put on weight when it is SERIOUSLY melting off.

I have heard the weight melts off and I'm thinking, yeah ok.  Seriously the weight has been melting off!  I know it will take a couple of weeks for my body to "show" how it's melted off, but that's ok.  I really need to post pictures of just stuff because blogs are more successful if a picture is included.  Today my goal (and it was yesterday too) is to post pictures of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment