Thursday, June 5, 2014

21 Day Fix - Day Two

After day one I was still hungry.  I know it was because going into the fix, I knew I had x amount of days before it began so I "splurged" and ate a lot of crap.  In the beginning of May I was eating healthy, working out, motivating others and trying hard.  Then guess what happened....stress.  I was facing challenges in my personal life I wasn't anticipating and I dealt with it like a lot of people do so I ate my way through it.  I knew exactly what I was doing but didn't care.  From the beginning of the month to the end of the month my weight ended up remaining the same.  It's a good thing I worked hard at the beginning because if not I'm sure I would have gained a lot more weight.  I knew the first few days would be hard but knew I had WAY too many refined sugars.  Cupcakes had tasted heavenly.  The second day I had my whits about me much more and had a plan.  I knew how to curb my eating better and I was bound and determined to do it.  I stuck with the plan and I had shakeology, a post about that later.

The Day Two workout is Upper Body Fix.  Shoulders, arms and back.  I waited until my five year old was home from school.  He grabbed the smaller weights, my three year old the resistance band and I had the heavier weights (10 pounds).  It was a workout.  A few years ago I was in a car accident that messed up my shoulder and back a bit, but I pushed myself through it and kept going.  I did switch the lighter weights when my bad back/arm/shoulder started hurting.  I felt great afterward.  I love the workouts are different every day.  I also love my kids decided to do it with me, for about ten minutes until they started arguing over the resistance band.  At least I'm setting a good example for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment