Friday, June 13, 2014

21 Day Fix - Day 11

Morning ritual is waking up and weighing myself....Down 7 pounds yesterday!  AMAZING!  This is crazy.  I feel good.  When I'm hungry I eat.  I do miss my fatty cakes though and a lot more carbs.  It's so motivating when I can fit into smaller clothing and seeing I'm down 7 pounds.

Pilates Fix was last night.  Good stuff I loved it.  My friend called me during it and we were talking about our trip to the island.  I told her I hope there is a DVD player, as I'm in a plank and can hardly breathe.  If there is I told her she was certainly doing this workout with me.  I also told her she was not allowed to hang up on me during this workout, it made it go by so much faster.  It really was good timing.

I've been trying to get my husband to do the 21 Day Fix with me but it's not working.  He had buffalo wings two days ago and ice-cream last night.  It all sounds so good to me right now.

After the work out, by the way the "C Series" in pilates is my favorite, I decided to make a shakeology.  I do this in the man kid cave.  Chris is on kid guard, making sure the kids don't run around upstairs when they are supposed to be sleeping and I put all the ingredients in the blender then take the blender to the man kid cave and blend away, that way I don't wake the baby.  I found the recipe on pinterest but changed it up a bit and I broke away from my "security blanket" and did not include a banana.  Here's what I made...

Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
Fresh Pineapple
Frozen Strawberries (my add)
Coconut Almond Milk (my add)
Watermelon

Blend and enjoy.  I think it was my favorite.  It kind of tasted like eating skittles to me.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment